June 16, 2022
A member of the public has been presented with the Staffordshire Fire & Rescue’s Chief Fire Officer’s (CFO) Commendation award after helping to save a man’s life last year. Debbie Swinson, aged 56, from Cheadle, was on shift at the petrol station in Brookhouses, Cheadle on July 27, 2021 when a man caught fire.
July 29, 2021
A man who was seriously injured at a petrol station fire in the Moorlands remains in a critical condition in hospital. The incident happened on Tuesday (July 27) afternoon at the petrol station in Brookhouses, Cheadle.
July 27, 2021
A man has been seriously injured at a fire in a petrol station in the Moorlands. The incident happened today (Tuesday, July 27) at around 5pm at the petrol station in Brookhouses, Cheadle.