Magazine Background Image

overheated phone charger

Times Echo and Life / overheated phone charger

December 16, 2021

Overheated phone charger causes bedroom blaze

A bedroom blaze that broke out at a property in the Moorlands is believed to have been accidentally caused by an overheated phone charger, emergency services say. Members of the Staffordshire Fire & Rescue Service were called to a home on Leek Road in Cheadle after receiving reports of a fire at the dwelling on Monday afternoon (December 13).

Read More 1,548 Views
Pre Footer 2 571×105 (Left)
Pre Footer 1 571×105 (Right)

Web Design Company